Welcome to the future of real estate investing.
With Fundrise, you can invest in a low-cost, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. We combine state-of-the-art technology with in-house expertise to reduce fees and maximize your long-term return potential.
Real estate has traditionally been one of the most sought-after asset classes for professional investors1 — now it’s available to you.
How do you make money on Fundrise?
You don’t have to make money, Fundrise makes you money from the properties that it owns. It generates money when -
· There is an appreciation in property values
· When there is a scope on the property to receive rent
This investment platform offers you a monthly dividend income which you can collect as cash or use it to make a reinvestment.
How Fundrise earns money?
Fundrise gets its earnings from
· Annual asset management fees (around 0.85%)
· Clients need to pay 0.15% as annual management fees on unaccredited offerings
Together the platform makes $10/year for every $1000 invested or a small 1% annual management fee.
Are there any risks involved?
None of the investment plans or platforms are fool proof. Investing involves risks but real estate has minimum risks. Property values don’t drop too low.
· Potential losses come in the form of – poor selling markets, vacancies, incomplete rehabs and a few others.
· And since real estate is not liquid you cannot withdraw your money unless there is a sale or refinancing.
· Risk of fraud. Online platforms can be shady; not all of them though. As an investor you need to ask around, read user reviews and do all the necessary research to make sure that your earnings are in safe hands.